Doilies are kind of a favorite of mine. I love finding old ones at thrift shops and repurposing them. I made a framed picture out of three of them and it’s one of my favorite thrifty home decor items.
So, of course, I adore the white doilies available through Stampin’ Up! The texture and the detail that they add to a card is so fantastic.
I like having mini birthday cards available to slip in gift bags. This is a little 3×3 sized card, just big enough to write a happy birthday note inside.
CARD MAKING TIPS
- Layering makes a card look more interesting. Try out different ribbons and accessories to add fun layers to your creation!
- You don’t always have to tie bows with your ribbons or thread. Wrap it around a bunch of times and adhere it to the back like I did with the linen thread.
- Create a lighter colored background by stamping on scrap paper first and then stamping on your cardstock. That’s what I did to make the starry background.
The Picks of the Orchard for this card are below. Click on any image to find it in the shop!
The Online Extravaganza is coming!! Select products are on sale up to 40% off, get ready to stock up on gifts for others or for your own collection! Two flash sale days will happen on November 21 and the 28th.
- New! Stitched Shape Framelits dies through November 30th.
- 25% off select stamp sets
- 10% off bundles
- You can always find savings at the clearance rack, yay!
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE BONUSES BY SHOPPING AT THE ORCHARD!
- Earn FREE gold ribbon in November. Find out how.
- Earn a FREE stamp set and stampin’ pad when you fill up your rewards card!
- Sign up for the Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription box and get FREE tutorials!