Birthday cards are a staple in my stamping collection. It seems like you can never have enough!
I’m working on my own personal challenge, creating ten different card designs from one stamp set and one set of colors. When you limit yourself, it opens up a world of possibilities in each stamp set!
Like making unique backgrounds.
There are a few stamps in the Balloon Celebration stamp set that are perfect for making your own backgrounds. It adds that personal touch that only comes from you and turns out different each time.
Card Making Tips
- Make your own designer paper! Use one stamp to make a repeating background on whisper white cardstock.
- Make a custom saying by inking only part of a whole stamp. The celebrate on this card is part of a stamp that says “let us celebrate.”
- Use gold metallic thread to make your card a little fancy!
The Picks of the Orchard for this card are below. Click on any image to find it in the shop!
The Online Extravaganza is coming!! Select products are on sale up to 40% off, get ready to stock up on gifts for others or for your own collection! Two flash sale days will happen on November 21 and the 28th.
- New! Stitched Shape Framelits dies through November 30th.
- 25% off select stamp sets
- 10% off bundles
- You can always find savings at the clearance rack, yay!
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE BONUSES BY SHOPPING AT THE ORCHARD!
- Earn FREE gold ribbon in November. Find out how.
- Earn a FREE stamp set and stampin’ pad when you fill up your rewards card!
- Sign up for the Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription box and get FREE tutorials!