This is my first time playing along with the Global Design Project and it was so fun to CASE a design by Connie Collins for #GDP064.
I decided to CASE the layout and turn it into a Christmas card with the Candy Cane Christmas stamp set.
CARD MAKING TIPS
- It’s fun to CASE others work, pulling layout or color ideas to make your own card. Try it out at the Global Design Project, they have a new challenge each week.
- Designer series papers can add so much interest to an ordinary card.
- Baker’s twine bows are an easy way to add some embellishment to your cards.
The Picks of the Orchard for this card are below. Click on any image to find it in the shop!
The Online Extravaganza is here!! Select products are on sale up to 40% off, get ready to stock up on gifts for others or for your own collection! Two flash sale days will happen on November 21 and the 28th.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE BONUSES BY SHOPPING AT THE ORCHARD!
- Earn FREE gold ribbon in November. Find out how.
- Earn a FREE stamp set and stampin’ pad when you fill up your rewards card!
- Sign up for the Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription box and get FREE tutorials!