Around here the change from summer to fall happens gradually. It will be 70 one day and then 57 the next. Then all of a sudden, the cold sticks around.
The cold is now here, and by cold I mean 50s, the kids are wishing for snow (high hopes in North Carolina), and our Christmas tree is already up (early this year, even for me)!
Fall and the holidays that come with it make me happy though.
If you want to wish someone a happy day just because, this card could do it.
Card Making Tips
- Use small stamps to make your own patterned paper.
- Use layers and dimensionals to add interest to your cards. The greeting strip uses both and it makes it pop off the card!
The Picks of the Orchard for this card are below. Click on any image to find it in the shop!
The Online Extravaganza is coming!! Select products are on sale up to 40% off, get ready to stock up on gifts for others or for your own collection! Two flash sale days will happen on November 21 and the 28th.
- New! Stitched Shape Framelits dies through November 30th.
- 25% off select stamp sets
- 10% off bundles
- You can always find savings at the clearance rack, yay!
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE BONUSES BY SHOPPING AT THE ORCHARD!
- Earn FREE gold ribbon in November. Find out how.
- Earn a FREE stamp set and stampin’ pad when you fill up your rewards card!
- Sign up for the Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription box and get FREE tutorials!