Ornaments are kind of a big deal around here. Since we started traveling as a couple, my husband and I would pick an ornament out that reminded us of the place we were in.
We get to remember our times swimming with dolphins in Key Largo, cruising on our honeymoon, and strolling through Charleston (just to name a few).
We’ve also gotten ornaments for special things that happened throughout the years. For example, a skydiver and scuba santa for me and football and Penn State ornaments for Dan.
Now the kids have all kinds of fun ornaments too. Handprints and 1st Christmases and things they were into each year. We’ve come a long way from our first Christmas tree that was only Christmas balls!
While I love the beautiful, color coordinated, put together Christmas trees, I can’t give up my sentimental ornament tree. It’s a reminder of all the fun we’ve had and I know we’ll continue to add to it as the years go by.
I still like a coordinated Christmas card though!
CARD MAKING TIPS
- Layer strips to add more color and dimension.
- Stamp darker colors on top of lighter colors, like the early espresso over the flirty flamingo in this card.
- Sequins are small, but they add some punch. These little stars come from the Tin of Tags project kit.
The Picks of the Orchard for this card are below. Click on any image to find it in the shop!
Want to buy new stamps before anyone else?
Sign up to be a demonstrator and you will be able to buy sets from the new Occasions catalog starting December 1st. You can also earn free Sale-A-Bration items!
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE BONUSES BY SHOPPING AT THE ORCHARD!
- Earn FREE gold ribbon in November. Find out how.
- Earn a FREE stamp set and stampin’ pad when you fill up your rewards card!
- Sign up for the Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription box and get FREE tutorials!