This balloon bunch was so much fun to create. I wanted something more exciting than flat balloons so I pulled out the dimensionals and started playing with the punched out balloons!
I love these colors from the In Color Collection together. I used flirty flamingo, peekaboo peach, and sweet sugarplum.
CARD MAKING TIPS
- Use stampin’ dimensionals to make pieces of your stamped card pop.
- Create a bunch of balloons by layering punched out balloons, some flat on the surface and others popped out with dimensionals.
- Instead of buying one color of cardstock at a time, buy a pack with a selection of colors like the In Color Collection I used here.
The Picks of the Orchard for this card are below. Click on any image to find it in the shop!
The Online Extravaganza is coming!! Select products are on sale up to 40% off, get ready to stock up on gifts for others or for your own collection! Two flash sale days will happen on November 21 and the 28th.
- New! Stitched Shape Framelits dies through November 30th.
- 25% off select stamp sets
- 10% off bundles
- You can always find savings at the clearance rack, yay!
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE BONUSES BY SHOPPING AT THE ORCHARD!
- Earn FREE gold ribbon in November. Find out how.
- Earn a FREE stamp set and stampin’ pad when you fill up your rewards card!
- Sign up for the Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription box and get FREE tutorials!