My kids are currently obsessed with ice cream sandwiches. This is because I’m trying a new strategy to help them overcome some behaviors that drive me crazy. Instead of taking things away they are earning ice cream sandwiches. It takes them about a week to earn one, but it has been working tremendously well. And we have a much calmer house!
This card was inspired by the sketch challenge this week at the Global Design Project.
I don’t typically create monochromatic cards, but it was interesting to try one. I do like the rich razzleberry and sweet sugarplum together. The sprinkles from the Frozen Treats framelits are so tiny, but they do add that extra bit of detail.
CARD MAKING TIPS
- Place your layers on diagonals. It creates movement and different focal points.
- Mix and match embellishments. You never know when you’ll discover a favorite combo.
- Build your own sundae with the Frozen Treats Framelits from Stampin’ Up.
The Picks of the Orchard for this card are below. Click on any image to find it in the shop!
WANT TO BUY NEW STAMPS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE?
Sign up to be a demonstrator and you will be able to preorder items from the new catalog coming out June 1st! You can look at the entire catalog online right now. It’s so exciting to see the new items available!
- Don’t miss the retiring stamp sets and accessories. Get them by May 31st.
- You can always find savings at the clearance rack, yay!
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE BONUSES BY SHOPPING AT THE ORCHARD!
- Earn FREE Falling In Love Embellishments in May. Find out how.
- Earn a FREE stamp set and stampin’ pad when you fill up your rewards card!
- Sign up for the Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription box and get FREE tutorials!